Wednesday, January 4, 2012

well that took forever


Apparently I started this thing in 2007 and haven't written a thing since. It's been a busy 5 years. Lots has happened that I could have written about but it honestly didn't occur to me to write about it here. I could have written about buying this house and land and making it ours.....or about watching my Mom fade away and helping her go....or about having my granddaughter move close and be joined by a grandson who arrived on my birthday nearly two years ago. I could have written about the programs I've led and the brave folks I've met there. Today I sit here and write having decided that I'd like to be a little bit braver in 2012. Here's a picture of my garden in the summer time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you started again! You could have written about all of those things...and you still can. It is not to late...and maybe this isthe time for it. Or, maybe it is not and this is the start of something else. I can't wait to see where it goes for you. Jeff